Sunday 29 April 2007

Afternoon All, well the mission was successful and now hopefully the maid mafia will stop hassling poor Jerome! Shall I disclose how we accomplished it! Well, I left my car at work on the Thursday evening, Geoff took Lewis to school and I just laid low! I was armed with Video camera and camera. Jerome was chatting to the maid next door when the Witch turned up. It was the first time that Jerome had met her. Well, she tore into Jerome in Tagalog, so I couldn't work out what they were saying. She went there, more words were exchanged, and they agreed that it was something that happened in the past, that the furniture was to stay as MG had signed it over in front of a witness at the Philipine Embassy and that it has nothing to do with Jerome. So peace at last .... hopefully!

Today I went and had coffee with Lorna, it was nice to meet up with her as she was only in transit after being in Australia for a month, she's due to fly back tomorrow. By all accounts she has had a brilliant holiday. It was nice to see a familiar face!

Nothing else really planned for today, just trying to get a cheap and cheerful holiday to somewhere with a beach for when the Howes arrive in just over a week! My peace will be shattered! Also, want to make a start on my next essay and try to get that finished before they arrive. Have lots of scrapping that I want to do to, but I could do with another 5 hours in the day to get that accomplished.

Well, I shall be off, hope to hear from some of you soon. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: