Thursday 26 April 2007

Maid Mafia

What a couple of days I've had, well, not me personally but my new maid! See she's being targeted by the old, wise maids of the estate, so much so that she's been reduced to tears the last few days!

Well, we've come up with a cunning plan, I shall not reveal too much just yet ... but it'll take place tomorrow! Let's just hope that it'll all fall into place and we put a stop to this saga!

Watch this space!

Woke up this morning with a crusty ear - lovely! Luckily I've caught an ear infection right at the first stages so hopefully some ear drops will sort it out.

Kayleigh and Lewis are loving the new maid and adore her to pieces. It's great to come home to happy kids and the squeals that now float around the house every so often are great!

Not much else going on really, this weekend, we are going to try to get the kids on their bikes without the stabilisers - watch this space for incident reports!

Not much scrapping has been done over the last few days, just plenty of shopping for goodies to be scrapped! I need to get my act together first and get my next essay finished. For my last one I got 70%, don't ask me how I managed it, I was prepared for 30%. Hey ho! Right I'm off to chill out before tomorrows mission .............I'll be back!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good luck with the Mission!! Love the blog!! xx