Saturday 12 May 2007

Vistors Have Landed for 3 Weeks!

How naughty am I? I've not updated my blog for a while! Well, been busy with cocktail parties here there and everywhere, trying to complete my essay, doing a few layouts here and then, visitors arriving etc etc.

Well, Charlie, Sharon and Dylan arrived safely, poor Charlie got dragged out by Geoff within an hour or two of being here to wet a babies head!!! Dunno what time they got home as when I woke up at 6 Geoff was snoring on the sofa!!!

We are trying to book a little holiday to Phuket sometime next week - can't wait really looking forward to it! On Wednesday this week we have a Cocktail party at Raffles Hotel, can't wait should be good fun!

I'm also doing an online photography course, so as and when I get some decent photos of the kids and Lewis isn't running a mile everytime he sees the camera I'll upload them here. This weeks assignment is to use natural light and get a silhoutte!

No comments: