Sunday 4 March 2007

Cwazy Weekend!!!

It's official, those people turning 40 do really go through a mid-life crisis, so far this weekend (well, actually all on Sunday) Nicky has got a tattoo done by Johnny Two Thumbs son, and went on a reverse Bungy Ball thing!

Saturday we went to Chinatown, Kayleigh had dancing and then off to the Night Safari, so everyone was pretty tired by the time we got back at 2230hrs!

I've at last completed my TMA06 - thank goodness, it was a struggle but hopefully the next TMA won't be so bad - English Literature, more my thing!

Dreading going into work today, the system that pays all the Gurkhas decided not to work in the UK and it's impacted on my work, by me not being able to pay them their pensions ...... shall prepare myself for some angry phone calls I think!!!

No comments: