Friday 21 December 2007

Honest .... I am alive!

OK, I only seem to be posting every month .. how bad is that! Well, the pins are out and sat in the cupboard along with the photos and xrays, already to be scrapped! However, the physio I'm having 3 times a week for 45 mins a time is a KILLER, but we will get there in the end!

Not been upto any scrapping as yet, have started altering Monograms for the kids, once finished will upload too. Have many layouts planned in my mind, may start on some in the next few days but will just have to take my time over them so not to aggrovate my hand!

Geoff had a fab birthday party - Movie Theme, everyone came dressed up, Geoff was Woody, I was Snow White! We also had Fred and Wilma Flintsone, Cleopatra, Zorro, Pochantas, Sandy from Grease, Gladiator and various others. Will have to upload some photos, oh not forgetting Kayleigh and Lewis, Kayleigh decided she was a baddie and Lewis was bob the builder and then a mini woody!

We are all set for christmas, and I must apologise for the impersonal approach to xmas cards this year, unfortunately, I am unable to write!




No comments: