Tuesday 9 October 2007

No Excuses

Right - what can I say, sorry I've not blogged in ages, no excuses!

What's been happening - no a lot! Got a ball to go to this Saturday, now my big decision is what colour dress do I wear, pink, blue, purple, black or red - any suggestions!

We've just brought Lewis this new fabby bed, as soon as I get a photo of it I shall upload it, he absolutely loves it!

I've had to hang up my scrapbooking gloves for a wee while, I've torn a ligament in my wrist and find it too sore when setting eyelets, cutting out etc, but it's not stopped me from attending some classes. Once again I shall up load layouts in the next day or two! I am awaiting approval from the powers that be to get an operation on it - shall keep you posted!

Kayleigh and Lewis are loving school and both coming on really well, it's strange hearing Lewis saying his letters. Kayleigh has been selected to play in the Recorder ensemble - god help my ears!

Geoff has booked them in for a free trial in a few weeks at taekwondo (sp!), Lewis is really excited, he's also told us that when he grows up he wants to do what daddy does - how cute, but he's never leaving home!!!!

I've got lots of little projects on the go at the moment too, door hangers for the kids rooms, pencil pot holder for Geoff, loads of layouts planned but unable to do - it's a nightmare!

Anyway, if you read this, I'm running out ot Tetley, can anyone help????

No comments: