Thursday 28 June 2007

What a month .... Scrapping & Mad Pensioners!

Well, I've been absent from posting on here for a while - reason is that I took part in the Amazing Loft Race, a local forum here set up an amazing race scrapping style competition. It was so much fun and I produced 7 layouts in 7 days - boy by the end of it I was totally exhausted!


These are just a few of the favourite layouts that I completed!

Now pensioners - arrgh pains in the butts! Siblings squabbling over their dead mothers pension, threatening to kill themselves, sending me total rubbish with no explanation, and just lonely ones wanting a chat ***** I declare JUNE officially, Nutty Pensioner Month *****







Lewis has his Sports Day tomorrow, and then only one more week left a school, thank goodness won't have to get up at silly o clock for 2 months - wahoo!

No comments: