Monday 26 February 2007

A bizaare Bar at Clarke Quay

Well, last night I went to Cafe Iguana with Julie and Nicky, a few jugs of Strawberry Magarita later and some gorgeous food we headed off to the Highlander Bar, Clarke Quay. We noticed the strangest theme bar we've ever seen .... it was called The Clinic! That should give you some idea, the seats were made out of hospital beds, there were screens set up around each section of chairs ..... and the best bits, drinks were served through IV drips!!! All agreed though that it looked to clinical to be able to relax!

Had a major disaster yesterday, worked all afternoon on my TMA (tutor marked assignment), went to save it to my thumb drive and it corrupted the file on the PC and on the thumb drive. Luckily enough I had the bare bones that I had started out with saved on my laptop at home!

Forgot to say that Kayleigh got her ears pierced about a week ago, she was so brave and just said 'Ow'.

No comments: